Our new 2018/2019 CLASS SCHEDULE is LIVE!
Click here to check out all the classes offered and register today!
Dance Attack Studios provides quality dance instruction in Los Gatos, CA and Sunnyvale, CA. We are proud to be recognized year after year as a local “Best of the Best” for dance classes. We offer dance programs for students of all ages including: ballet, jazz, tap, hip hop, contemporary, and modern. We accommodate students of all skill levels and those with special needs, including teens and adults with developmental disabilities and individuals in wheelchairs.
Due to the size of our school, we are able to offer students and their families a wide variety of dance classes. Our dance instructors come from a variety of backgrounds and are able to teach what they love and do best. In addition, we work with each student to make sure they are paired with a teacher that matches their personality and learning style.
From our Tiny Tots Program to our Youth Performing Companies and DAC PAC program, our goal is to develop and enhance our students’ love of dance and love of learning in a positive and encouraging environment. Whether your child is looking to dance competitively or recreationally, we have the classes and instruction they need to develop motor skills, discipline and technique.
Dance Attack! offers classes for ages 2.5 to adult
TAP · BALLET· JAZZ · HIP HOP · CONTEMPORARY · MUSICAL THEATER
A little about our studio:
- Our Combo Program is designed for students aged two and a half through eight years old. Combo is an age specific class that includes tap, jazz ans some ballet. These classes give the children a fantastic base and exposure to different types of dance. We have found that this “combination” technique helps to keep the kids excited, interested, and focused for the entire class. The ideal pathway is to enter with the two, three or four year old program and then graduate to our more advanced combo classes:
- 5.5 -7.5 yr. old combo class
- 5.5-7.5 yr. level 1b combo class
- 6-8 yr. level 2 combo class
- Once students are 7 or 8 years old and are taking the 6-8 year old level 2 class, we recommend adding a 6-9 yr. Ballet 1 class for students interested in Performing Company auditions.
- We also offer beginning classes in Ballet, Jazz, Tap, and Hip Hop for ages 8 years old and up, including beginning Jazz, Tap, and Hip Hop for teenagers with no prior dance experience.
- We produce a Big Show every other year for all dancers in a five and a half year old class and older. This event is held at a theater with more elaborate costumes and assign seating tickets. A great way to showcase what the dancers have been working on through out the year.
- For all three and a half year old classes through our six to nine year old classes, we offer an Ice Cream Concert every year. This is a more low key event held at the studio; a chance for family and friends to come support young dancers at the end of the season. It also gives the dancers the experience to perform in front of an audience which builds confidence.
- The Performing Company is a group that performs at community events and participates in nationally recognized dance competitions and conventions. If your dancer realizes that dance is their preferred activity, the Performing Company may be for you.
- Many dancers are involved in other sports, music or theater activities. We offer a full program for these dancers who want to continue enjoying dance on a once or twice a week program.
For more information about our dance programs please contact us today at 408-356-6456 to reach our Los Gatos dance studio or 408-245-5432 to reach our Sunnyvale studio.